Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let the goodbyes begin...

With just a little over two weeks to go before we finish up at school I said goodbye to the first of my nine schools today.

With just 13 kids at this school I have had so many more opportunities to interact with this group of kids than I have had at any of my other schools and so saying goodbye was actually pretty hard.


It was mighty strange at the end of each lesson saying "see you" but having to leave off the "next time"... the kids still said it (bless them!)

The final photo with all 13 students at the school

.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders clutching the cards I made them


You have no idea how excited I was to finally be able to eat my entire school lunch... the kids at this school think I am the world's fussiest eater because school lunch was always particularly bad on the days I would visit this school!


The two 2nd graders posing for a photo with their prized cucumbers and one tomato that they had grown as part of their science class.


I felt chuffed but really bad when they gave me their cucumbers as a present... they also made me an origami frog!

0 comments: